Have your world class tournament at our world class location. With three beautiful and challenging courses to choose from, the possibilities abound for groups of 16 – 288 players! You will find our facilities and services unsurpassed, and will feel the spirit of Aloha that each and every member of our team shares with our esteemed guests.
Please contact your personal events coordinator for a quotation specific to your tournament date and requirements.
We offer a variety of different tournament packages, and invite you to find out which services best fit your needs.
All tournament packages include:
- Shared power golf cart
- GPS System
- Golf Club/Bag Attendants
- Golf Shop Discounts
- Use of our locker room facilities
- Personalized cart signs with player’s names
Flexible additional services include (additional charges may apply):
- Tournament and Contest Organization
- Personalized (KP) Closest to the Pin and (LD) Longest Drive markers
- Positioning of on course and clubhouse signage
- Rule and Competition format sheets
- Personalized plastic bag tags
- Positioning of Hole-in-One prizes, cars, etc.
- Hole-in-One Competition – the Wailea Golf Club will assist you in securing an insurer for a hole-in-one competition for your event, and can also assist you in hiring witnesses, if required.
- Tournament scoring and summary
- Tournament score sheet (restrictions may apply)
Value Added Services
- Personalized clothing, logo wear and accessories
- Personalized trophies, awards, and prizes
- Rental clubs and shoes. Wailea Golf Club’s rental club program for men and women features TaylorMade’s wildly popular RocketBallz clubs. Guests can play Wailea’s award-winning courses with a full complement of top-rated RBZ clubs including driver, woods, wedges and irons, plus the White Smoke putter. Renowned for helping players achieve greater distances, RBZs have received rave reviews for their performance, feel and looks.
- Golf Clinics
Food and Beverage
Each of our facilities features an on-site restaurant to handle all of your food and beverage needs. Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as 19th hole options, boxed breakfasts/lunches, and on-course snack carts.
- Gold and Emerald Clubhouse: Gannon’s – A Pacific View Restaurant
- Wailea Blue Course: Wailea Blue Clubhouse
Consider a fun and interactive night off-property, which even the non-golfers in your group will enjoy! Our golf professionals will set up a “Glow in the Dark” golf event, with putting course, closest to the hole, and chipping challenges. Coordinated in conjunction with our on-site restaurant, this is a festive evening of food, drink and lots of laughs that should not be missed!
For questions and assistance with planning your tournament, please contact:
Jennifer McNally, Director of Sales and Marketing
The Wailea Golf Club